The Impala from Plum is multi-feature play centre that’s new for 2011. The Impala play centre will enable your children use up all their excess energy and is ideal swinging, sliding and a selection of role play games. Children will enjoy the 2 swings, rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips plus flat step ladder up to the wide 1.2m (4ft) high play deck. Including a fabric roof and 2.4m (8ft) wave slide, large lower play area. The post office and shop fabric side panels will provide plenty of opportunity for your children enjoying imaginative role play games and activities. The natural look of the timber will also blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
The premium FSC certified timber is extremely strong and the swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on a high quality play centre with safety standards at the centre of its design.
Features and Benefits of the Plum Products Impala:
• Multi-feature play centre
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber
• Includes: 2 swings, rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips, flat step ladder, wide 1.2m (4ft) high play deck with fabric roof and 2.4m (8ft) wave slide, large play area below deck with ‘shop front’ panels
• Swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
• The ‘shop front’ fabric side panels are ideal for imaginative role play games and activities
• Roof is made from heavy gauge UV resistant and shower proof fabric for extra durability
• Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
• Conditional 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
• Easy to assemble in approx 4 hours with 2 adults
• Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
• For outdoor domestic use only
• All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
• For safety, please allow a 2m perimeter
• Max user weight: 50kg per swing
• Deck dimensions: L1.00 x W0.77 x H1.22m
• Assembled size: L3.25 x W3.50 x H2.60m
Please click the following link to view a video review of the Plum Products Impala Climbing Frame.